Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh The Places We Shall Go

So I am currently in the process of dreaming up two trips. One is perfectly planned, the other one is planned for me. The one I have planned is my dream trip to Ireland, where I have found the most AMAZING little place to stay in that looks like it came right out of a Thomas Kinkade painting. The second is a trip to Israel/Egypt which would already be planned for me, I just need to come up with the money for it. Both are looking like they will be absolutely amazing!!

In other news, I am now fiercely addicted to the Office. I have watched all seasons and episodes of the British version and am currently under the influence of the American version. Watched 8 episodes last night so I am a wee bit tired but thats okay because its worth it! Jim and Pam are so bloody cute. I love it.

I now have a car calendar hanging up in my cubicle, and have discovered my dream car. A 1993 McLaren F1 XP4. Seriously, check this thing out. Not only is it HOT on the outside, but it is apparently one of the only cars to ever be created with the steering wheel in the middle and two passenger seats on either side. I want it. Can I afford it? Nope. Will I buy it eventually anyways? Oh yeah baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, I'm so excited for your trips! If I had the money, I'd go on both of them.

Second, The Office is freaking hilarious! Love it. :)