Friday, September 21, 2007

Wake Up Call

So I have had the song Wake Up Call by Maroon 5 stuck in my head for the last 2 days straight! I've decided that I want someone to cheat on me JUST so I can sing that song...and "Think Before he Cheats" by Carrie Underwood. Two very vengeful songs that I love to sing along to and wish I would have a reason to do them...well, not murder someone as in the Maroon 5 song...but it'd still be fun to sing.

MOVING RIGHT ALONG...I have been working on my friendships with girls in the last little while...booking up coffees, movies and dinners with them...I've actually really enjoyed it. I've never been able to be friends with girls in the past because I find it really hard to have fun with them in the same way that I have fun with guys. But it is SO much more fun to be single when you have other single girls to be single with...its not the same when you hang out with single guys. I only have one guy friend that I consider a completely platonic friendship...and hes awesome...but all the rest of them I've either liked in the past, they've liked me, or I'm attracted to them at least. Not so easy to hang out with them when they're single and you're single because...well, for obvious reasons. So single girls are fun.

Planning some get-away weekends as well. No idea when they are going to happen. But I'm planning them! And trying to find a day where I can go to the spa and just relax all day. I'm talking hair styles, manicures, pedicures, massages (I am intrigued by the hot stone massages...look like fun!), facials, etc. Might even try waxing. I've only ever waxed my legs and that was at home and HOLY it hurts. You get used to it after a while, but its not very effective at home. And they never seem to put enough supplies in the case! I don't have huge legs and they aren't all that long either, so I don't get it!

I really need to get back into martial arts...Christmas is coming and with it comes at least 2 Christmas parties that I am going to need to be dressed up in...one is a masquerade ball! Which is am SO excited about!

Overall, life is busy and exciting and I am having so much fun right now! I love it.

Oh, and the coffee with my sister and that other guy went fairly well apparently...he was late. Not a good sign. But apparently they got times mixed up, so its not technically his fault I guess. Oh well. All in all I'm over him...I am still attracted to him and find him absolutely hilarious, but hey, if he becomes a brother-in-law? Hes stuck with me forever anyways! Heheh. Win-win situation for me.

I'm such a loser.

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was born early but you'd never know it by my scheduling manners. I seriously live 5 minutes late.

I love break up songs. I picture myself just belting them in some guys face and him being all bewildered. I'm such a dork.

It's hard for me to be friends with girls sometimes. Regardless of any situation, there's almost always jealousy and cattiness, even if it's behind the back, you know? Guys just don't care about that crap. "So you slept with my ex? So what. Better you than me." I wish I could be that cool.