Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Captivating

So I'm in the process of reading a book called "Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul" and have so far been extremely impressed by it...there was an interesting quote in it that I wanted to get some feedback on: "We think you'll find that every woman in her heart of hearts longs for three things: to be romanced, to play an irreplaceable role in a great adventure and to unveil beauty. That's what makes a woman come alive."

Now when I first read that, all I could think was "Amen!!" but I thought I'd test that out...so while that describes my hearts desire to a tee, I thought I'd see what you guys thought...

Food for thought :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I long for endless romance, to do something great and to be remembered.

Anonymous said...

Understandable... think about it... "...to be romanced, MARRIAGE to play an irreplaceable role in a great adventure RAISING KIDS and to unveil beauty WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO HAVE THIS?..."