Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Sharona

*envision My Sharona playing lightly in the background*

Aaaaaaaand, we're back! I have been having a great time the last couple of days...a bit of a rocky weekend, but I'm back on track now...allow me to share my not-so-fabulous weekend to start off with...long story short because I don't feel like thinking about it any longer, the sister-other guy thing was really bothering me to the point where I was almost crying...just the thought of them together was really hurting, as much as they are both amazing and probably deserve each other or someone like the other person...Jared was being a COMPLETE moron and I have had enough of it, so we're not really talking...and other people were pushing my buttons after they already realized that I was in a bad mood. FYI guys, BAD idea to point out over and over again what a bad mood I'm in when I'm in a bad mood. Mmkay? Shall we not? Plus I was insanely overtired which didn't help matters.

Monday morning I went on a short business trip to do other peoples' work for them (always a treat), but it actually was really really good. I got a TON of work done, AND went shopping. Got some amazing hand and body stuff which smells amazing and my hands are now excessively soft which is fantastic. And I bought, please don't laugh at me, I know I'm a nerd already, a DVD to teach you how to Irish Dance! I was pumped. It was in this cute little Irish store, and since I'm already in love with Ireland I decided to stop in. So I bought it and as soon as I got back from my trip last night I tried it out. And HOLY CRAP. You think Irish dancing is just jumping and kicking? Uh uh. Nope, its actually got technique to it, imagine that! Its insanely difficult and VERY different from salsa which I'm still learning. So much fun though, I love it!

And I've been doing an overhaul in my room...getting a new dresser and vanity which I'm pretty excited about...now I just need a new bed and I'll be set!

Then to top it all off, I bought some flowers for my grandma and stopped in at her house where she made me hot chocolate and cookies while telling me stories of when she was a kid. I LOVE that! It was a great night.

Anyways, I should return to work so I'll be back later!
Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Sharona! I totally have that song in my head now. :P

Come on, who doesn't love it when your bad mood is pointed out over and over? haha That drives me insane and in no way helps the mood!