Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Salsa

Alright, so my first salsa class was, in a word, AMAZING!! I had so much fun! I was worried because I was going by myself and I have never gone to a dance class before, but it was so relaxed and just fun! We learned the basic steps and then the other girl danced with the instructor and I danced with his assistant, and he was such a good leader! I was impressed. Anyways, it was fun and I am definitely looking forward to the next class.

Trying to keep myself focused still. Guy from my church who is absolutely amazing, hes respectful, chivalrous, loves kids and also happens to be attractive and in pretty good shape too. Hes hilarious and really easy to talk to. Problem? My sister likes him. Along with pretty much every other girl who has ever met him. Second problem? I'm staying single. So I've decided that its a bad idea. Hes a lot of fun to hang out with though. I just need to stay focused.

Possibly going dancing tonight with a friend of mine, I'm excited!!

2 comments:

Viv said...

Hey... found your blog pretty randomly, I like it. And I can relate to religion doing a big part to shape your life.
Glad you're on your way to fulfilling youe 100 things! Enjoy the salsa!

enjoyingthesinglelife said...

Thanks :) And I will!