Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Faithfully Unfaithful

Ah you see? Hey, I warned you that the posts would be few and far between. I do have an excuse however. Went camping/boating this weekend. So fun, got a lovely tan, but I'm extremely sore.

So heres my theory on my life. Almost all of my friends are either attached, engaged, married, or wish that they were. After several years of making mistakes where guys are concerned (I have a horrible habit of choosing the "bad boys" who, while fun at the moment, are exactly what they sound like. Bad.), I want a break. Kind of hard while watching everyone else in taken, engaged or wedded bliss, but I have become quite determined to stay single. But back to my theory. I think that this is the time of my life that I have to do all my "single girl" stuff. I have made a list, or am trying to make a list, of the 100 things that I want to do before I die. I have only gotten up to about 74, but I'm working on it. I'll post it when it is completed. I encourage you all to go make one, it feels really good somehow. This includes things like going skydiving, learning Gaelic, buying a motorcycle, learning how to salsa, etc. I'm already well on my way. Starting my first salsa class tonight!

Watch out for those latin boys, they are deadly!

No comments: